Tickets Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets Question

I was lucky enough last year to attend two games {of which the Knights won both} and was hoping to fly down for two more this year as it is my cousins last. Both games we watched were home games but I was hoping for a home\home vs SLU maybe...What are the chances of getting some out of town tickets?

By the way I can't say enough how much we liked Potsdam, it's so much different from where I'm from but at the same time very similar. Very friendy people!

Thanks in advance,

Trevor
    Last edited by TMaC; 08-21-2008, 11:51 PM.

Here is the schedule with when tickets are available:

http://www.clarksonathletics.com/sid...465&path=mhock

for the SLU games, buy early. They are just about the only guarenteed sell-outs (+ Cornell) that we have.
    CCT '77 & '78

Comment

I believe Clarkson is alotted some tickets for away games, but you can try to call St. Lawrence direct, here is a number, and good luck:

FOR TICKET INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS FOR SAINTS MEN'S HOCKEY CALL

315-229-5696
      2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Tix for the first series with SLU(t) go on sale in Dec.

If you try to get tix at Appleton your probably better off calling SLU(t) than Cheel.

LET'S GO TECH!!!!
        Ooooooooooooookay and SLU(t) still sucks

Comment

Thanks for the info everybody, I'll be sure to call so that we can all make the trip down again this year.

Comment

Flights and hotels are booked, counting the littleones there will be nine of us heading your way. Now we just have to wait until January to buy some hockey tickets! Since we are coming in February there is a good chance Potsdam is going to be a heck of a lot warmer, might have to bring some shorts

Comment

Originally posted by TMaC View Post
              Since we are coming in February there is a good chance Potsdam is going to be a heck of a lot warmer, might have to bring some shorts
              TMac: Well, maybe - if you're north of Red Deer in Alberta. If you're from down around Calgary, chances are pretty good Potsdam will be colder in February.

Comment

We are about six hours north of Red Deer. We usually get a couple -40 or colder stretches around Feb. Anything warmer then that will be short weather compared

Comment

Originally posted by TMaC View Post
                  We are about six hours north of Red Deer. We usually get a couple -40 or colder stretches around Feb. Anything warmer then that will be short weather compared
                  TMac: You're up there OK - last time I was up at the Fort (Sask.) in January it was -48, so I guess P'dam will be an improvement for y'all, although I'm not too sure about shorts!!! Hope you have a good trip and catch some great college hockey!
                  Last edited by Bill; 11-25-2008, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X