Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone successfully gotten a b2 refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone successfully gotten a b2 refund?

The women's b2 feed crashed again toknight. This is the 4th game in a row where b2 has either not worked or worked for a very small portion of the game. I lived with the growing pains last year, but this is ridiculous. I want a refund.

Friday, December 5, 2008 8:20 PM

FireKnight,

We did not subscribe to B2 because we attend all of Clarkson's home games and listen via the internet to the away games.

Can you listen to Bob Ahlfeld's radio broadcast via the internet? Or it available only to people who live within the range of the radio broadcast?

Quite honestly, the Golden Knights are not playing well toknight because they are not shooting the puck on goal, and they have not scored a single goal in 40 minutes.

Being tied for last place is humiliating for all of us.
    Last edited by Goldie Knight; 12-05-2008, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I listen to Bob's broadcasts all the time. I was trying to watch the women while listening to the men, but once again b2 cut out. It hasn't been right for 3 weeks now.

Comment

FK - I share your frustration!

I was listening to Bob and Gary on the Men's side, and watching the women. Interestingly, the radio feed and video were lost at the same time, but the radio came back on in something less than a minute, but the video remained lost.

I had found previously when there was a loss of feed, if I went back to the original B2 Login page, I would get to the 'Watch Now' link on the following page, and sometimes it would restore the feed. Last night that trick didn't work, at least initially, although it did eventually come back when I relogged in sometime early in the 3rd.

During the Saturday night Canisius Game, when the feed cutout, I tried the same thing, and instead of getting 'Watch Now', I kept getting 'Coming Soon', so there was no way to even TRY to get the feed. At that point I sent an eMail to [email protected], explaining my frustration, and asking for either a quick fix or a refund. I am still waiting for any reply.

BTW, I left for a while and came back, and was able to get the feed later in the game and did see Clarkson tie it.

Last night, the same thing, the feed cut out when Clarkson was behind 2-1, I relogined in later, just a couple of minutes into the 3rd, and the score was 2-2. I kept the feed the rest of the way, including that awful turnover (looked more like a nice centering pass to the Cornell forward) that cost us the losing goal

If anyone from Clarkson is monitoring the forum, I suggest they
        1 - Work out these kinks with B2 And/Or
        2 - Look into alternate internet video suppliers.

It is frustrating to have spent the money, and have to sit and try to restore a feed all night long. B2 is indeed in major jeopardy of losing me as a customer, also.

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Boston Boy View Post
          FK - I share your frustration!
          If anyone from Clarkson is monitoring the forum, I suggest they
          1 - Work out these kinks with B2 And/Or
          2 - Look into alternate internet video suppliers.

It is frustrating to have spent the money, and have to sit and try to restore a feed all night long. B2 is indeed in major jeopardy of losing me as a customer, also.
          I am sorry for all the problems and I share your frustrations,we are working hard to fix these errors. Please keep posting any problems and when the B2 contract comes under review this spring I will bring these issues up with Clarkson

Thank you for your patience
          Alex Stout
          Station Manager
          Executive Hockey Producer
          WCKN Television
          PO 6533
          Potsdam, NY 13699
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X