Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daredevilcu
    replied
    Looks like Romano is trending in the right direction. 76th to 52nd from midyear to final rankings

Leave a comment:

• Drew
    replied
    Romano makes 2nd Team All Rookie USHL.
    Last edited by Drew; 04-23-2019, 03:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cutothefrozen4
    replied
    Agreed with FK, have to imagine he's a 2020 with what's already coming in.

Clarkson forward recruits Alex Campbell (43) and Anthony Romano (52) were included in the final Central Scouting Rankings - http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospect...Rank&year=2019

Leave a comment:

• FireKnight
    replied
    Welcome Luke!

I imagine he'd be a 2020. Not a lot out there about him. Average numbers in the NAHL.

Leave a comment:

• ursusminor
    replied
    Luke Mobley of Fairbanks (NAHL). I don't know if he is for this fall. He's a late '99. https://twitter.com/mobes_15/status/1117842734260334592

Leave a comment:

• Bill'70
    replied
    Laing played 4 years at Tech and the 1 year at Salt Lake in the old IHL and then left hockey

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by madstop View Post
    Earliest drafted player Jim Laing 3rd round 51st overall
    Scott Thomas 3rd round 56th overall
    Didn't Laing finish his career @SLU?

Leave a comment:

• madstop
    replied
    Earliest drafted player Jim Laing 3rd round 51st overall
    Scott Thomas 3rd round 56th overall

Leave a comment:

• CheelFaithful92
    replied
    Originally posted by ndlax View Post

Steve Warr #61 by Buffalo.
    Awesome, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ndlax
    replied
    Originally posted by CheelFaithful92 View Post
    Browsing a couple different mock 2019 NHL drafts, I've seen 4 guys mentioned. Campbell, Romano, Haider, and Manikis.

Erik Cole was taken 71st overall in the 3rd round.. Anyone know of a Clarkson player who was taken higher?? I've looked into most the obvious guys and can't find one.
    Steve Warr #61 by Buffalo.

Leave a comment:

• CheelFaithful92
    replied
    Browsing a couple different mock 2019 NHL drafts, I've seen 4 guys mentioned. Campbell, Romano, Haider, and Manikis.

Erik Cole was taken 71st overall in the 3rd round.. Anyone know of a Clarkson player who was taken higher?? I've looked into most the obvious guys and can't find one.

Leave a comment:

• cutothefrozen4
    replied

Understandable thank you. I just assumed, he was a Josh recruit being from mid west. I didn't realize Phil was the one for him.
    I'm sure Hauge was in contact with him too but when we were starting to recruit him he was still at prep at Shattucks so Phil probably just happened to be at one of his prep games, liked his game and developed contact from there, I was told he came on an OV with a few kids from Shattucks and one is now over at SLU, the Schumacher kid.

Leave a comment:

• ndlax
    replied
    Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post

Primary recruiter, I think if Phil stayed we had a chance with Staudacher but him leaving also gave him a reason to explore other options. I'm sure this current group tried to solidify his verbal commitment but when the big schools come knocking and it's a lot closer to home for his family they win out 99% of the time, we've had our recent success with the flip side of the coin shielding off big schools because of our proximity to Ontario and Quebec so it is what it is.
    Understandable thank you. I just assumed, he was a Josh recruit being from mid west. I didn't realize Phil was the one for him.

Leave a comment:

• cutothefrozen4
    replied

Just wondering your reasoning for the above statement?
    Primary recruiter, I think if Phil stayed we had a chance with Staudacher but him leaving also gave him a reason to explore other options. I'm sure this current group tried to solidify his verbal commitment but when the big schools come knocking and it's a lot closer to home for his family they win out 99% of the time, we've had our recent success with the flip side of the coin shielding off big schools because of our proximity to Ontario and Quebec so it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• ndlax
    replied
    Originally posted by cutothefrozen4 View Post
    NZ . Staudacher was gone with Roy .
    Just wondering your reasoning for the above statement?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X