Tech vs Brown & Yale (11/10/17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech vs Brown & Yale (11/10/17)

USCHO calls for the weekend (by Nate Owen • ECAC Hockey Columnist • Nov. 10, 2017)

Friday, Nov. 10
    Clarkson at Brown
    The Golden Knights began league play with four points against Rensselaer and Union last weekend. Take away two empty-net goals against Yale in its season opener, and Brown has averaged less than two goals per game. Gavin Nieto has been solid in net for the Bears, but they’ll need to generate some offense if they want to beat Clarkson. Clarkson wins.

Saturday, Nov. 11
    Clarkson at Yale
    The Golden Knights have been playing well to start the year, while it’s been tough to get a feel for the Bulldogs, who have beaten Harvard and lost to Dartmouth and Brown. I’ll take Clarkson’s consistency from the start of the season. Clarkson wins.

Originally posted by BillG View Post
    USCHO calls for the weekend (by Nate Owen • ECAC Hockey Columnist • Nov. 10, 2017)

Friday, Nov. 10
    Clarkson at Brown
    The Golden Knights began league play with four points against Rensselaer and Union last weekend. Take away two empty-net goals against Yale in its season opener, and Brown has averaged less than two goals per game. Gavin Nieto has been solid in net for the Bears, but they’ll need to generate some offense if they want to beat Clarkson. Clarkson wins.

Saturday, Nov. 11
    Clarkson at Yale
    The Golden Knights have been playing well to start the year, while it’s been tough to get a feel for the Bulldogs, who have beaten Harvard and lost to Dartmouth and Brown. I’ll take Clarkson’s consistency from the start of the season. Clarkson wins.
    Actually starting to feel bad for SLU........RPI over Qpac....interesting, but not heartbreaking . Anybody heading to Yale?
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      Actually starting to feel bad for SLU........RPI over Qpac....interesting, but not heartbreaking . Anybody heading to Yale?
      I'm not feeling bad for SLU, but maybe that's because I'm confident that a contingent of this forum won't be whining about the fact we didn't hire a coach that we fired 15 years ago for the duration of this season.

Comment

Working...
      X