No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check with Tech administration as I know of at least one staff member who rents out a portion of her house. Stayed there and it was great

Comment

Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
      Check with Tech administration as I know of at least one staff member who rents out a portion of her house. Stayed there and it was great
      That might be a good idea. Who at the administration would you recommend contacting?

Comment

I would check with someone in alumni relations or the Clarkson Fund. I do not want to list specific names on this site

Comment

I would check with someone in alumni relations or the Clarkson Fund. I do not want to list specific names on this site
          Okay, thank you.

Comment

There are good airbnb options, look at those.

Comment

Originally posted by daredevilcu View Post
              There are good airbnb options, look at those.
              Unfortunately, my first exposure to Airbnb was really pretentious and arrogant commercial, and that has put me off to them permanently. Also, they're causing serious problems in Boston/Cambridge (where I currently live) by driving property prices way up for all the people who want to run Airbnb locations instead of living in said property, which is a problem since housing is already at a premium and Boston is already a very expensive place to live.

Comment

Clarkson @ UVM on January 6th, figured they'd get one Hockey East team in there.

Comment

SLU women have released their schedule, so we should know the Clarkson women conference schedule now.

In terms of non-conference schedule for the women I believe we have:
                  • at Bemidji State (x2)
                  • SLU (home-and-home)
                  • Syracuse (home-and-home)
                  • Minnesota–Duluth (x2)
                  • vs. Northeastern (x2 in Belfast)
                  It appears Bemidji State will open the season as it is in September, SLU is Oct. 19 and 20, Syracuse Oct. 26 and 27, and
                  Minnesota–Duluth is Thanksgiving weekend. Clarkson has open weekends Oct. 5–7 and Oct. 12–14. I imagine they will take Oct. 5–7 off and play Oct. 12–14, but it probably depends on availability. As for who, I imagine they will get a northern Hockey East team, or a CHA foe like Robert Morris or Mercyhurst. Outside of this one series, pretty much the entire schedule for the women is now determinable.
                  Last edited by Hydra88; 06-22-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Latest scoop on the poop about the schedule says the legal mumbo jumbo will take until early/mid July to complete, then the "official" schedule will be posted.

Comment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ea8/edit#gid=0

Flagdude from USCHO does a really good job with this and our schedule has been pretty simple to piece together this season, the Canisius 1 and 1 dates are TBD but it's pretty easy to guess, one will be 10/26 or 10/27, the other will be 2 weeks later on 11/9 or 11/10.

Comment

My prediction is Oct 27 and Nov 10

Comment

Originally posted by drs1990 View Post

SLU posted their schedule yesterday, and they show Holy Cross on the 19th so it appears that what Cap is hearing is indeed correct. SLU is also hosting Mercyhurst for 1 game 11/10, perhaps we're hosting them on the 9th.
                          Just noticed that SLU is headed to Las Vegas for a tournament over Christmas break. Who wants to inform Vegas fans that if they want to carry on the Golden Knights banner with pride (and in exchange for getting the permission to use the trademark from Clarkson) that they are required to route against SLU?

Comment

I may be wrong but with the game against Vermont the schedule is full

Comment

I may be wrong but with the game against Vermont the schedule is full
                              Let's see:
                              • at Penn State (x2)
                              • Wisconsin
                              • Holy Cross
                              • Canisius (home-and-home)
                              • Michigan Tech (x2)
                              • vs. SLU
                              • Desert Classic (x2)
                              • at Vermont
                              That's a total of 12 non-conference games, so the schedule is complete assuming no inaccuracies (and only Canisius is not confirmed by an official schedule). I am guessing Clarkson and Canisius are finalizing their agreement, then they will both post their schedules.

Comment

I've been looking around at schedules, and I've noticed that NCAA women's teams are starting to schedule exhibitions against CWHL and NWHL teams. Maybe Clarkson should join in. May I suggest starting with the Markham Thunder (yes, that would be the third team that Rattray and Howe would play on at Cheel, as they both played in exhibitions as part of PWHL teams)?

Comment

Working...
                                X