Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Recruits

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

    Mucitelli might leave. I don't see Haider or Parker leaving.
    Agreed. I need 10 characters to post so LGT!

    Comment


    • #32
      In the lunchtime Zoom today Casey showed the list of the 22 recruits with this season stats. The Gardner kid has great numbers and now is 6'-51/2". Carter Rose may come in 23 depending on number of d men already here.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
        In the lunchtime Zoom today Casey showed the list of the 22 recruits with this season stats. The Gardner kid has great numbers and now is 6'-51/2". Carter Rose may come in 23 depending on number of d men already here.
        Any names that were not already listed here?

        Comment


        • #34
          This was Casey's list: Trey Taylor (D), Ellis Rickwood (F), Brandon Buhr (F), Brady Egan (F), Erik Bargholz (F), Daimon Gardner (F), and if I understood correctly a maybe for Carter Rose (D). Also Michael Underwood (D) and Anthony Callin (F) will stay for another year.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by David Techer View Post
            This was Casey's list: Trey Taylor (D), Ellis Rickwood (F), Brandon Buhr (F), Brady Egan (F), Erik Bargholz (F), Daimon Gardner (F), and if I understood correctly a maybe for Carter Rose (D). Also Michael Underwood (D) and Anthony Callin (F) will stay for another year.
            Everyone on the list I was aware of. I didn't think Bargholtz would come until 2023. So that leaves Kaelble, Hurley, Jacome, Klack, Collins, Tsekos, Campoli, & Santerno leaving/gradutating (as of right now). I am suprised Klack is leaving, he still has 2 years of eligibility (COVID year, sat out 2020-21 due to injury).
            Last edited by LetsGoTech16; 02-24-2022, 12:07 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

              Everyone on the list I was aware of. I didn't think Bargholtz would come until 2023. So that leaves Kaelble, Hurley, Jacome, Klack, Collins, Tsekos, Campoli, & Santerno leaving/gradutating (as of right now). I am suprised Klack is leaving, he still has 2 years of eligibility (COVID year, sat out 2020-21 due to injury).
              Callin back is massive.

              Comment


              • #37
                6 coming in and 8 leaving should help getting the rooster back to "normal" size

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by NCNYHockey9 View Post

                  Callin back is massive.
                  I bet he will be captain next year.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Forgot to mention that Casey said that Caden Lewandowski (D) was red-shirted for this year but has practiced with the team all season. So there's another D-man to throw into the mix.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      On another social media site, somone mention Gardner coming from public highschool. Well, on paper this is true but he was one that got caught up in the issues with Omaha so went back to HS after playing in USHL. Its sad, that a certain writer who is self proclaimed expert didn't explain that.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Ryan Taylor Bismarck bobcats 7 goals 7 assists in 9 games, looks like he was hurt most of the year.
                        2013 Pick to Click Champion

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          How many Taylor's are we going to have? We already have a Kaelan, and we got a Ryan & Trey coming.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            And wouldn't it be great if they all turned into Daves !?!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Sloane Matthews topnotch scorer now listed as going to OHIO State, Big loss for Tech who needs goal scores

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X