Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ndlax View Post
    Is the mens team back in Potsdam yet?
    Yes, both Men's and Women's. They are in Quarentine early, so they can get practicing for the season (if there is one)

Comment

• Nico Sturm scored his first NHL goal for the Minnesota Wild last night. They ended up losing and getting elimanted, but nice to see him get a goal.

Comment

• That goalie gave up 3 really bad short-side goals. I guess you could call one of them a snipe but there is no excuse for letting in Nico's goal. Great for him but holy cow was that netminder having a bad night.

Comment

• Shane Kuzmeski signed with the Wheeling Nailers today. Frank Marrote is now the only class of 2020 to not sign with a pro team.

Comment

• Full roster up on website. https://clarksonathletics.com/sports...-hockey/roster

Comment

• who did Jordan Schneider sign with ?

Comment

• Calgary Flames.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                  Calgary Flames.
                  Any links to this? I know Greg Moro signed with the Flames organization (Stockton Heat), but I’ve seen nothing about Schneider?

Comment

• AS the Pac 12 has said no sports until Jan 2021 does that means no Tech at ASU in Mid November ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                      AS the Pac 12 has said no sports until Jan 2021 does that means no Tech at ASU in Mid November ?
                      Probably. It may not effect Hockey for ASU, since they are the only Pac-12 school with a D1 hockey team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                        AS the Pac 12 has said no sports until Jan 2021 does that means no Tech at ASU in Mid November ?
                        At this point, who knows if there is any fall hockey at all. With trying to keep the campus as closed off as possible (that's why classes start 8/19 and finals end 11/24 without any breaks), and multiple leagues, including the Liberty and Ivy, cancelling all fall activities, there may not be any hockey until Jan 1. This could work if they wanted to have league-only schedules, a top 8 playoff only, and no off weeks in the tournaments, they could still have the frozen four at the same time as it is currently scheduled with that schedule layout. But until Stephen Hagwell and/or Mark Emmert comes out and says something, all we can do is spitball suggestions and our thoughts

TL;DR: the 2020-21 season will be flying by the seat of our pants, schedule be damned

Comment

• No fans at Cheel until atleast December 31st. I'm ready to watch the games on ESPN+.

Comment

• And, Alaska Anchorage will cut their hockey program before the 2021-2022 season, so Clarkson isn't making a return trip then.
                            Last edited by LetsGoTech16; 08-19-2020, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Cuomo just declared that volleyball, "contact" cheerleading, football, and ice hockey to be high risk and not cleared to be played or practiced. Soccer and field hockey (among others) were deemed OK to start September 21st. Where the he double hockey sticks does that leave CCT?
                              Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                              If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
                                Cuomo just declared that volleyball, "contact" cheerleading, football, and ice hockey to be high risk and not cleared to be played or practiced. Soccer and field hockey (among others) were deemed OK to start September 21st. Where the he double hockey sticks does that leave CCT?
                                I could be wrong, but weren't those high school regulations?

Comment

Working...
                                X