No announcement yet.

Clarkson Men's Hockey 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI has now canceled their season and the season is in serious doubt.

Comment

• 5 teams left......

Comment

• About to be 4. RPI’s travel partner calling it quits. CHN Tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheelFaithful92 View Post
          About to be 4. RPI’s travel partner calling it quits. CHN Tweets.
          And down to 4: https://wnyt.com/sports/union-college-ice-hockey-season-cancelled/5927093/?cat=10114

Comment

• RIT has now reconsidered playing next season.
            Mercyhurst has backed out on coming to Cheel, so now there will be 4 games total against St. Lawrence.
            Edited spreadsheet.
            https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...3EY/edit#gid=0
            Last edited by LetsGoTech16; 11-17-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• According to Scott Smalling during his Zoom presentation about Cheel improvements and Tech hockey today, Tech is in contact with RIT about play this season. ( 2 New York State teams).

He also said that a 20 game schedule is trying to be put together but in today's world who knows if it will be possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                According to Scott Smalling during his Zoom presentation about Cheel improvements and Tech hockey today, Tech is in contact with RIT about play this season. ( 2 New York State teams).

He also said that a 20 game schedule is trying to be put together but in today's world who knows if it will be possible.
                Maybe the ECAC knows what they are doing, they are just not announcing yet?

Comment

• Elite Prospects Free Agent Watch List lists Josh Dunne the #1 Free Agent in NCAA D1 to watch.
                  https://www.eprinkside.com/2020/11/1...ent-watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

Maybe the ECAC knows what they are doing, they are just not announcing yet?
                    The ECAC announced a schedule today. Best of luck! My town just became an orange zone.

Comment

• FireKnight, I hear ya. I know we're(Dartmouth) off the schedule, but they just quarantined a whole dorm. It's getting worse around here, and it is happening in a lot of college campuses and towns. I wonder how long this season is going to last.
                      TCS '96, CU '00

Comment

• SLU has a covid outbreak. I guess 2 hockey staff tested positive, why the Niagara series was canceled for St. Lawrence.

Comment

• I worked through the highest levels of positive patients in the country in the spring. It's so easy for this virus to spread in colder weather and so many people get it without symptoms that it spreads like wildfire. Temperature checks only do so much, especially when people are walking in from the cold, results are so often false. College dorms are generally one of the worst spreading areas for any communicable disease behind homeless shelters and prisons. College football has done a good job playing when it's safe but I don't know if hockey is going to get the resources to do it safely, plus states like Michigan and North Dakota seem prepared not to even allow games to be plated even if the school wants to. I would imagine once the B1G football season is over, states will lock out college sports. It's political suicide to cut the B1G football season.

Comment

• “Clarkson women’s games against Quinnipiac scheduled for next weekend are cancelled due to COVID concerns at Quinnipiac. The men’s game there a week from tomorrow is also canceled for the same reason.” - Cap Carey on FB

Comment

• Almost puck drop. Cooper, Tsekos, Romano on 1st forward line. Power, McCarthy, and Taylor on D, and Oldham gets the start in net.
                              Dunne out of the lineup, so is Pasanen.

Comment

• 14:57 left in 1st, Clarkson 0 Colgate 0

Comment

Working...
                                X