Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the 1st, Clarkson 0 Colgate 0

Comment

• Clarkson 1 Colgate 0. Callin tipped in Hurley's shot.

Comment

• Just after my first post, Clarkson 2 Colgate 0. Anthony Romano scores off of an cross-ice pass.

Comment

• Clarkson 2 Colgate 1. Alex Young gets credit from his brother Colton Young, after the puck deflects off of Luke Mobley's stick.

Powerplay for Colgate. Michael Underwood to the box.

Comment

• FINAL: Clarkson 2 Colgate 1

Comment

• Saw some of the photos on fb. It's so weird with the arena completely empty. Glad they got to play.
              TCS '96, CU '00

Comment

• Games with Quinny Men and Women canceled due to COVID which according to Gov Cuomo's last briefing was over twice New York rate in Conn.

Comment

• St. Lawrence cancels rest of their games for 2020. Now, 5 games have been canceled in 1 day.

Comment

• Niagara canceled this weekend with RIT. We're free this weekend.

I wonder?

Edit - confirmed per Cap
                    @RIT Friday 5pm
                    RIT Sunday 5pm
                    Last edited by joecct; 11-25-2020, 08:27 AM.
                    CCT '77 & '78

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Niagara canceled this weekend with RIT. We're free this weekend.

I wonder?

Edit - confirmed per Cap
                      @RIT Friday 5pm
                      RIT Sunday 5pm
                      https://clarksonathletics.com/sports...ockey/schedule

Comment

• After not having played in a year, both Clarkson and Colgate looked disjointed on Sunday. Hopefully some game play will create some more cohesion and hopefully Dunne will be back soon.

Observations:
                        - The Colgate announcer is actually pretty decent.
                        - The empty arenas are creepy but at least there weren't any cardboard cutouts.
                        - Oldham looked shaky in goal but he only let one in, so hopefully it's just rust.

Seriously though, a huge thank you to the coaching staff and everyone involved in the hockey program for trying to take all the precautions to allow these kids to play. And, of course, a huge thank you to the players who have had to sacrifice a lot just to provide us some entertainment.

Comment

• Just found out the cost to watch Tech / RIT on Friday on FLOTV $12.50 for 1 month subscription I'll just listen and watch live stats

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                            Just found out the cost to watch Tech / RIT on Friday on FLOTV $12.50 for 1 month subscription I'll just listen and watch live stats
                            I think I might buy, because the game @ Niagara will also be on there, so I might just keep it for the month of December.

Comment

• I think Tech is behind 2-1 no LIVESTATS 8 minutes left in period 2

Comment

• Is anyone able to get the B99.3 Clarkson hockey internet radio stream to work? I've tried off the B99.3 website and also tune-in with no luck. Go Knights!!

Comment

Working...
                                X