Clarkson Men's Hockey 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ndlax View Post

Any idea why no Robert? hurt or just numbers he odd man out?
    He had an injury at the end of last season. I don't know if its the same injury, but Clarkson could use him as a 4th line center. Could you Pasanen too, he has not played either.

Comment

• CLARKSON 1 COLGATE 1

10:06 to go in the 3rd, Haider makes a good save, but the puck comes loose and Colgate burries it.

Comment

• Pasanen with German Junior team at World Junior tournament

Comment

• END OF REGULATION: CLARKSON 1 COLGATE 1

Going to OT. Mobley took a hard hit to the knee at the horn, not sure if he will play OT.

Comment

• OT about to start

Comment

• 1:48 to go in OT. Im starting to feel a shootout coming.

Comment

• END OF OT: CLARKSON 1 COLGATE 1

Going to a Shootout. Zamboni cleaning few patches of ice.

Comment

• Farrier stops Campbell on 1st shot. Colgate shoots next.

Comment

• Colgate wins shootout 2-0. Very disappointed in todays game.
                    Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                    If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• FINAL: CLARKSON 1 COLGATE 1 (COLGATE WINS SHOOTOUT 2-0)

Haider did terrible in net for the shootout. Colgate & Clarkson now in a tie for 2nd in the ECAC. Quinnipiac will be in last with 1 point. The rest of the game was good. Farrier had a good game. Lets hope for a good 3 games next weekend at Quinnipiac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                        Pasanen with German Junior team at World Junior tournament
                        Correct, in isolation per protocol (Not sure if Canada or USA).

Comment

• Having a power-play for the last minute and a half of the second period, with the puck in the offensive zone much of the time and with fifteen seconds LEFT IN THE PERIOD, watching three CU players head to the bench for a change, says it all about the style of hockey this staff like to play. Do not tell me that fresh legs will mean the difference in those fifteen seconds when it takes the new players at least five seconds to get into any type of position. We didn't get a good shot off and that is how we play...and set up for the third period: Lackadaisical. If these players are that out of shape that they can not or do not want to stay on the ice for those fifteen seconds to score, then they don't practice hard enough and they are trained incorrectly as everyone should have know the clock situation and been coached to stay on the ice until the end of the period. Sad... But hey, we tied Colgate at home which is better than the last time we played them home so perhaps there is improvement here...

Jacome gets the golden knight award for his play, as he hustles more than anyone else out there. I wish he was 6'3" and another 50 pounds heavier as he would be in the NHL with his effort and not playing under this sad offensive scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remember Walker View Post
                            Having a power-play for the last minute and a half of the second period, with the puck in the offensive zone much of the time and with fifteen seconds LEFT IN THE PERIOD, watching three CU players head to the bench for a change, says it all about the style of hockey this staff like to play. Do not tell me that fresh legs will mean the difference in those fifteen seconds when it takes the new players at least five seconds to get into any type of position. We didn't get a good shot off and that is how we play...and set up for the third period: Lackadaisical. If these players are that out of shape that they can not or do not want to stay on the ice for those fifteen seconds to score, then they don't practice hard enough and they are trained incorrectly as everyone should have know the clock situation and been coached to stay on the ice until the end of the period. Sad... But hey, we tied Colgate at home which is better than the last time we played them home so perhaps there is improvement here...

Jacome gets the golden knight award for his play, as he hustles more than anyone else out there. I wish he was 6'3" and another 50 pounds heavier as he would be in the NHL with his effort and not playing under this sad offensive scheme.
                            Three players changed late in the second period, therefore we should get a new coaching staff with a different style of play. Odd take.

Comment

• Unrelated, SLU wins another one on the road at ‘Gate, I’ve watched all their games and they are zipping the puck around really well, breaking out of their own zone nicely. Their goalie is playing fantastic. Freshman Greg Lapointe who was brought on board last second is a heck of a player. They are the sole owners of 1st place and are currently undefeated. Totally different team then last year, remarkable.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheelFaithful92 View Post
                                Unrelated, SLU wins another one on the road at ‘Gate, I’ve watched all their games and they are zipping the puck around really well, breaking out of their own zone nicely. Their goalie is playing fantastic. Freshman Greg Lapointe who was brought on board last second is a heck of a player. They are the sole owners of 1st place and are currently undefeated. Totally different team then last year, remarkable.
                                I watched the game too. Looks like Brekke is turning SLU around into a better team again.

Comment

Working...
                                X