No announcement yet.

Clarkson Men's Hockey 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came in late. Looks like Casey is not on the bench?
    Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
    If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• It's OT. Tied at 1-1
      Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
      If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• Campell Coughs up the puck at the blueline after Tsekos hit the post and SLU goes in and scores. Final 2-1 SLU
        Vicb

Comment

• And SLU wins it in OT. The freshmen lose the game again, another OT loss. Pretty pathetic that Clarkson lost to St. Lawrence in the first place. Have a feeling Oldham will be in net Sunday, Haider struggled all game. Women play @ Colgate tomorrow afternoon, men @ SLU Sunday.

Comment

• Another game with almost no scoring and a very good goaltender at the opposite end. Yes, we hit a few goalposts, but those shots are wide. As for the 1st SLU goal, very poor angle and worse goaltending. If all Haider did was stand up there, there would have been no chance of a goal unless deflected off a defenseman, but stayed on his knees and gave the top of the net. There went the shutout, there went the win, and on to crappy 3 on 3 pond hockey for overtime. And is Pasanen really on this team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Remember Walker View Post
              Another game with almost no scoring and a very good goaltender at the opposite end. Yes, we hit a few goalposts, but those shots are wide. As for the 1st SLU goal, very poor angle and worse goaltending. If all Haider did was stand up there, there would have been no chance of a goal unless deflected off a defenseman, but stayed on his knees and gave the top of the net. There went the shutout, there went the win, and on to crappy 3 on 3 pond hockey for overtime. And is Pasanen really on this team?
              Good question on Pasanen. I knew he was playing for the German National Team, but I would think he would be out of quarantine. He could be a big help on D.

Comment

• Assuming Pasanen arrives and plays, who do you sit? I vote for Underwood, only 1 assist and most penalties on the team.

This team reminds me of Casey's earlier teams, the 7th, 8th, 9th place ECAC teams. I think we will be very lucky to end up in 3rd place in a 4-team league. From what I've seem, everyone else has more skill, desire, and grit. Can anyone remember what the out-of-conference schedule originally looked like, pre-covid I mean? And how would we have faired against those teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by David Techer View Post
                  Assuming Pasanen arrives and plays, who do you sit? I vote for Underwood, only 1 assist and most penalties on the team.

This team reminds me of Casey's earlier teams, the 7th, 8th, 9th place ECAC teams. I think we will be very lucky to end up in 3rd place in a 4-team league. From what I've seem, everyone else has more skill, desire, and grit. Can anyone remember what the out-of-conference schedule originally looked like, pre-covid I mean? And how would we have faired against those teams?
                  To me it’s Underwood.. he is an absolute turnover machine if you watch him with the puck in our defensive end.

Comment

• Pasanen I guess is a non-qualifier, I didn’t know that but he can practice but no games. McCarthy and Underwood both have shown so much regression this year it’s very disappointing. McFaul was good vs SLU, we will need the young guys to step up and play better if we want to see some success.

Comment

• Lets us not forget the "lack of Power" power play. If we had score just one pp goal in each of the last four games 3 if not four would have been wins in regulation.

Comment

• St. Lawrence gets a buzzer beater, 1 second into their PP, SLU 1 Clarkson 0 (END OF 1ST)

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                          St. Lawrence gets a buzzer beater, 1 second into their PP, SLU 1 Clarkson 0 (END OF 1ST)
                          Can someone explain to me. If 0.7 seconds left how can a puck cross a line that quickly. Then drop the puck with 0.9 seconds left? I am missing something or failed Pre-K math.

Comment

• No god damn way they would have got that shot off in time unless the clock guy was slow to start the clock off the draw. He would have had to snap a shot right off the draw pretty much immediately and that wasn’t the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by ndlax View Post

Can someone explain to me. If 0.7 seconds left how can a puck cross a line that quickly. Then drop the puck with 0.9 seconds left? I am missing something or failed Pre-K math.
                              let me re-phrase since the the clock read 1.5 not 0.7. So he took fo, shot and puck cross line all in 0.6 seconds. Since the FO after goal was with 0.9 left on clock

Comment

• Tsekos scores 10 seconds into the 2nd, Clarkson 1 SLU 1 (Early in 2nd)

Comment

Working...
                                X