No announcement yet.

Clarkson Men's Hockey 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsekos with the winner. CCT wins shootout 1-0.

WHOOOO WHOOOO
    Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
    If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• And Haider makes Sunday Funday on ESPN for his skate away from the net after stopping the 3rd Quinny Shootout attempt.
      Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
      If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• Got a question about the 3-on-3 OT, which is the worst thing ever (just a game of keep away) but that's beside the point. There were matching minor penalties during the 5-minute 3-on-3. When those penalties were over, it looked to me like the players came on the ice and it went to 4-on-4 until the next whistle, then back to 3-on-3. Was it a mistake to release the players from the penalty box? Seems like they could have been held there and released at the next whistle, like it is for a 10-minute misconduct penalty, which would have preserved the 3-on-3.

Comment

• Haider has been amazing this weekend. He has made key saves, and has really kept Clarkson from falling behind by a large margin. He is so far my pick for best Knights player of the weekend. Hopefully he continues the excelent goaltending into game 3/3 vs Quinnipiac!

Comment

• Lineups via Mike Vaillancourt

Comment

• Tech up 4-1 after 2 2 for 6 on pp No Dunne

Comment

• Whatever issues you think this team has, and there are valid concerns, the fact of the matter is that, after today’s win, Clarkson did get 9 of 18 points against Quinnipiac this year. I’ll take a .500 record against the Bobcats most years. Now they need to make sure they finish with plus-scores against the Raiders and Saints (currently have 4 of 6 points against both).

Comment

• Originally posted by David Techer View Post
                  Got a question about the 3-on-3 OT, which is the worst thing ever (just a game of keep away) but that's beside the point. There were matching minor penalties during the 5-minute 3-on-3. When those penalties were over, it looked to me like the players came on the ice and it went to 4-on-4 until the next whistle, then back to 3-on-3. Was it a mistake to release the players from the penalty box? Seems like they could have been held there and released at the next whistle, like it is for a 10-minute misconduct penalty, which would have preserved the 3-on-3.
                  Hi David - this was not a mistake. You see it often in the NHL when a penalty carries over into OT. The team on the PP has four skaters and when the penalty concludes the teams play 4v4 until the next whistle. Just in this instance neither team had the man up advantage. I for one was surprised the officials didn't wash them out with matching minors.

Comment

• If anybody of you have a few minutes, go ahead and check out the new clarksonathletics.com. Just recently got a new look.

Comment

• Sheldon Rempal to make his Carolina Hurricanes debut tonight against the Lightning.

Comment

• Rempal 6:58 ice time , 1 shot on goal., zero points Carolina won 1 - 0 in OT

Comment

• Colgate wins 2-0. I find it very embarrasing the fact that Clarkson couldn't even score, against a team that is last place in ECAC. Casey Jones keeps mixing up the lines, which is one problem. I see now every game, the offense pairs are new. This is a clear problem, because the offense is just terrible. Haider was good in net for the most part. Clarkson remains in a tie with Qpac in 1st, 2 teams play again in Hamilton Saturday night at 4:00 PM EST.

Comment

• The offense isn't terrible. It is non existent. 7 games with 1 or less goals Power play at 17 % 7 games with 0 PP goals

Comment

• Correction: 11 games without a PP goal

Comment

• Last game does not count?

Comment

Working...
                                X