Clarkson Men's Hockey 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
    Stupid Stupid Stupid. Shake my head in disgust.
    Putting I before TEAM. Remember, the I in team is in the a hole.

Comment

• Weird take on this is that it's SLU's fault. If there were games last weekend the players probably wouldn't have been attending a party.
      Shame on captains Dunne and Tsekos and assistant captains McCarthy and Jacome for letting this happen. You're a disgrace.

Comment

• Josh Dunne signs with the Columbus Blue Jackets. He will be missed. Best of luck to him in his pro career.

Comment

• WWNY says it was a “gathering”: https://www.wwnytv.com/2021/03/14/cl...-season-short/
          Clarkson '00 (MIS) * WCKN * letsgotech.com

Comment

• Chris Oldham to Orlando Solar Bears

Comment

• Originally posted by David Techer View Post
              Weird take on this is that it's SLU's fault. If there were games last weekend the players probably wouldn't have been attending a party.
              Shame on captains Dunne and Tsekos and assistant captains McCarthy and Jacome for letting this happen. You're a disgrace.
              So players who have been locked down together, living together, playing hockey together, sharing a locker room together, riding a bus together and being tested regularly since August 1st, gathered with themselves and that's against University CoVid policy. It's like playing hockey for 60+ minutes in very close contact against another team and not allowing them to shake hands after the game, makes no sense. The players got the shaft. Who squealed?

Comment

• SLU wins the ECAC championship. First title in 20 years. Never expected SLU, who finished dead last in ECAC last year, and comes back and wins this year. SLU is in the NCAA Tournament, looks like they will play #1 North Dakota. Brekke wins his 2nd ECAC title in 3 years as an ECAC coach.

Comment

• Oldham makes his first pro appearance, and makes 33 saves in a 5-1 win for the Solar Bears. Snapped the Solar Bears 4 game losing streak.

Comment

• Looks like Brekke and SLU won't be making the tournament after all after the former tests positive for COVID-19. At least that should end the "should the ECAC have an autobid the year when only four teams played and the champion finished with a losing record" debate...
                    WCKN Executive Hockey Producer emeritus (served 2009-10)

Comment

• Originally posted by cu2010 View Post
                      Looks like Brekke and SLU won't be making the tournament after all after the former tests positive for COVID-19. At least that should end the "should the ECAC have an autobid the year when only four teams played and the champion finished with a losing record" debate...
                      It sucks for the players of SLU. However, its pure Karma. Womens coach test positive, not on bench but team plays. Should have shut them down, and men would be going to the big dance. My point is this has been an under lying issue for weeks at sluzer land that the admin has been sweeping under the carpet.

I also say Brekke is man of the year for coming forward being 100% transparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ndlax View Post

It sucks for the players of SLU. However, its pure Karma. Womens coach test positive, not on bench but team plays. Should have shut them down, and men would be going to the big dance. My point is this has been an under lying issue for weeks at sluzer land that the admin has been sweeping under the carpet.

I also say Brekke is man of the year for coming forward being 100% transparent.
                        The SLU Women's team played better without Wells on the bench.

Comment

• Looks like Casey & Co. pick up again from transfer portal!! Welcome 100Pointer Luke Santerno
                          Last edited by ndlax; 03-24-2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ndlax View Post
                            Looks like Casey & Co. pick up again from transfer portal!! Welcome 100Pointer Luke Santerno
                            105 points in 4 seasons at Bentley is not bad at all. Put up 16 points in 15 games this past season with the Falcons, he could easily fit into a top 2 line spot. Would love to see him pick up where Dunne left off.

Comment

• at today's Zoom meeting Casey did NOT confirm this transfer

Comment

• Notre Dame and Michigan out of NCAA due to Covid

Comment

Working...
                                X