Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech up 3 - 2 after 2 Elizabeth is back with Tech goal # 3

Comment

• Big win for Tech 5 - 2 Elizabeth had 2 goals albeit the last one an empty netter

Comment

• I think that puts Elizabeth 17 points behind Dave Taylor's points record.

Comment

• Using Elite Prospects for info Dave Taylor had 251 points at Tech. Elizabeth had 210 after last year and 20 this year through yesterday so she is at 230 or 21 behind Taylor

Comment

• You're right Bill. I had Taylor's number right; not sure how I overcounted on Elizabeth.

Comment

• https://www.iihf.com/en/news/24531/w...es_at_clarkson
              Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
              If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• Game about to start from Appleton. I will keep stats here.

Comment

• 8:36 to go in the 1st
                  Clarkson 0
                  SLU 0

Saints go on the powerplay for the first time, Clarkson 0 for 1 on the PP so far.

Comment

• SLU wins. 2 embarrasing loses that hurt. Almost seems like Clarkson won't even make the NCAA tournament. Clarkson needs to win tomorrow to finish 2nd. Not looking like a NCAA tournament year. Not sure what the struggle is, maybe to goaltending?

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                      SLU wins. 2 embarrasing loses that hurt. Almost seems like Clarkson won't even make the NCAA tournament. Clarkson needs to win tomorrow to finish 2nd. Not looking like a NCAA tournament year. Not sure what the struggle is, maybe to goaltending?
                      Could also be that the team probably wasn’t practicing during the COVID pause? Part of Clarkson’s record being what it is this year is playing Colgate 10 times (and going 4–5–1 in those games), and I honestly thought they seemed solid before having their season interrupted.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                        SLU wins. 2 embarrasing loses that hurt. Almost seems like Clarkson won't even make the NCAA tournament. Clarkson needs to win tomorrow to finish 2nd. Not looking like a NCAA tournament year. Not sure what the struggle is, maybe to goaltending?
                        GA - up
                        GF - down

There has to some degree of Covid indifference.

That being said, finding scoring will be a huge challenge next year.

Comment

• What if Elizabeth and Caitlin come back as I understand NCAA eligibility rule for this season ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                            What if Elizabeth and Caitlin come back as I understand NCAA eligibility rule for this season ?
                            If Caitrin wants to stay in school longer. She already spent 3 years at BC before transfering. This is her 2nd year are Clarkson. I would assume she would have pro interest fron NWHL and the PWHPA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                              What if Elizabeth and Caitlin come back as I understand NCAA eligibility rule for this season ?
                              Next year is an Olympic year. I hope E. Giguere spends her year making the Canadian team and playing for Team Canada. She has done all she can at Clarkson.

Comment

• Season in trouble: Tech down 2-0 1/2 through game

Comment

Working...
                                X