Cheel Arena Renovations 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MondayMorningQB View Post

Where do you get your information from? Sometimes I feel like you pull things out of thin air. The university has NOT said they want 2 million for a new scoreboard, this was something that would already be apart of the budget in the renovations
    The information is from the website where you could buy something apart of the renovation, and a new scoreboard was on there, which was listed for 2 million. The website was taken down, because the renovations are like 95% complete.

And note, the website was not the place where to sponsor it. That is a seperate website.

Comment

Agreed, they maybe wanted 2 million for naming rights but they would have budgeted for the board regardless

Comment

Originally posted by daredevilcu View Post
        Agreed, they maybe wanted 2 million for naming rights but they would have budgeted for the board regardless
        Then it must have been the university's idea to get a new one. Atleast they are getting a new one, I have been wanting a video board in Cheel for years.

Comment

Update: Parking lot and front of building 98% complete. Still don't know if they are doing stuff inside of the arena, but I have seen pictures of all of the new facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
            Update: Parking lot and front of building 98% complete. Still don't know if they are doing stuff inside of the arena, but I have seen pictures of all of the new facilities.
            can you post said pictures?

Comment

(via YouTube)
              Click image for larger version  Name:	661d07cef4174111f14c72a88d6ac803.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	65739

Comment

The look of the front reminds me of the downtown Snell Hall. Very nice and thanks for the pix.

Comment

Front of CheelClick image for larger version

Name:	8f67b7cdc7fcd7b3fccd19263a46655b.png
Views:	204
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	65748

Comment

Ice going down in Cheel today. Picture maybe later. Inside of Cheel has not changed over the summer.

Comment

Working...
                    X