Clarkson Men's Hockey 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarkson Men's Hockey 2021-2022

Obviously wayyy too early to start this, but with the release of the ECAC schedule for next year, I might as well.
    Attached Files

Can confirm 2 guys coming next fall:

Ayrton Martino

George Grannis

Comment

Stats for Grannis and Martino :

Martino 7 goals 13 assists 20 pts in 15 games in USHL

Grannis 10 goals 10 assists 20 points in 27 games in NAHL

Comment

Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
        Stats for Grannis and Martino :

Martino 7 goals 13 assists 20 pts in 15 games in USHL

Grannis 10 goals 10 assists 20 points in 27 games in NAHL
        Martino has potential. He could have a solid freshman year like Alex Campbell is having. I belive he is also eligible for the 2021 NHL Draft. Grannis should be solid for his freshman year too. He would be a help of the forward lines.

Comment

Anything on Aden Bruich?

Comment

Bruich stats: 3 goals 6 asist 9 pts in 24 games in NAHL

Comment

Aden Bruich, Alexis Giguere (if he's still even a commitment), Brandon Buhr, Carter Rose, Daimon Gardner, Ryan Gillespie are probably 22/23 or 23/24 prospects. Especially with the NCAA giving out extra eligibility we may lose commitments because of it. If all of a sudden Cooper, Dunne, Jacome, McCarthy, Tsekos can and want to come back, things alter drastically. I don’t think that’s likely but I’m not going to sit here and think Dunne and McCarthy have improved their professional stock. Tsekos probably has offers too but size will hurt him in terms of the type of player he would be at the next level. Martino is most likely a late 1st or 2nd round pick, something Clarkson has never had, he will be coming in, Grannis has to based on age but he could just be pushed elsewhere because he has no junior eligibility after this season. Bargholtz and Richardson are both 2001s playing in the USHL, they’ll both want to be on campus next year. Gut says Cooper, Dunne, MacLean, McCarthy, Oldham, Tsekos all move on, and wouldn’t be surprised if others look for more opportunity like Tisdale did, then we’d bring in Bargholtz, Grannis, Martino, Richardson, Taylor, and a 3rd string non scholarship goalie. There are always players getting squeezed out late in the process by other top programs or other players in the portal that we have a good track record with so it’s never bad to have scholarship room.

Comment

Haven't heard anything for a schedule yet. Usually won't hear anything until late March, early/mid April. I would assume Vermont, Providence, Holy Cross, & Arizona State still want return trips if next season goes back normal. Alaska Anchorage will not be back next season, so Clarkson will be looking for a new opponent there either way. Mercyhurst could pick up UAA's weekend at Cheel, with the Knights traveling to the Lakers in December. Michigan Tech will most likely return to Cheel. I would assume Clarkson would be invited to the Holiday Faceoff again in Milwaukee.

Comment

Alaska Anchorage is not dead yet. They are trying to raise $3 million to save the team and are 60% of the way there including $ from the new Seattle NHL team.

Comment

Working...
                  X