Clarkson Men's Hockey 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Techer View Post
    On the subject of past presidents, wasn't there a president sometime in the 80s or 90s, after Bob Plane and before Denny Brown, who was short term, there was some kind of scandal or he had a personal problem, that's all I can remember. One of you good historians probably know the scoop!
    If I remember correctly, Bob Plane was the scandal.
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

• According to the Tech website Richard Gallagher was president from 1988 to 1995 then Brown from 1995 to 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post

If I remember correctly, Bob Plane was the scandal.
        Wasn’t Plane but was his successor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josey Wales View Post

Wasn’t Plane but was his successor.
          Allan H Clark enough said.
          Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
          If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

• vicb, yes, but I will not be surprised in the least if they new guy isn't big on hockey or sport in general. (Denny Brown was president during my time at Tech.)
            TCS '96, CU '00

Comment

• Zack Tsekos released by Coloradom(AHL)

Comment

• Tsekos signed ATO with Utah (ECHL)

Comment

• Originally posted by petal View Post
                  vicb, yes, but I will not be surprised in the least if they new guy isn't big on hockey or sport in general. (Denny Brown was president during my time at Tech.)
                  Speaking with President Collins at Lake Placid, he made it very clear that whoever was selected would be a "hockey person". We shall see.

Comment

• Congrats to Brian, Michael, Chris, Jamie, Nick, & Anthony on Undergrad today.

Comment

• Clarkson Head Coach, Casey Jones announced over the weekend that the national search for a new assistant coach to replace Josh Hauge has concluded with the naming of Cory Schneider.

Comment

Working...
                      X