No announcement yet.

2024 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greta Brezinski committed out of Bishop Kearney. No stats available.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
      Greta Brezinski committed out of Bishop Kearney. No stats available.
      Haley Winn came from BK Selects. That's good enough for me.

Comment

Former Knights Dedert and Bernard also came from BK selects

Comment

Raedyn Spademan committed out of Rink Hockey Academy Kelowna. Played last season for Edge School U18 Prep, with 21 points in 27 games.

Comment

Young and tiny 16 years old 5' 1" tall and 95 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
              Young and tiny 16 years old 5' 1" tall and 95 lbs
              She was the leading point scorer on that team (tied for first). Her 2021-22 team's (Edge School U18 Prep) colors are Green and Gold. Gotta love it.
              Last edited by vicb; 10-26-2022, 03:18 PM.
              Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
              If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

Jared Langdon from the Wellington Dukes of the OJHL has committed. Only 15 years old, could be a 2025. 4 points in 14 games so far this season.

Comment

BIG kid 6'-0 ' 185 lbs from of all places ST Johns Newfoundland When did Tech have a player from Newfoundland ?

Comment

We needed another Taylor, looks like Tate, Trey's brother, will be joining the Knighthood. Welcome!!
                    2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Golden Knight Goal by Taylor, from Taylor, and Taylor. The other Taylor was on the ice for plus/minus.

Comment

Jared Langdon from the Wellington Dukes of the OJHL has committed. Only 15 years old, could be a 2025. 4 points in 14 games so far this season.
                        I would be very surprised if this kid makes it to campus.
                        2013 Pick to Click Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post

I would be very surprised if this kid makes it to campus.
                          Me too Drew. His "family advisor" has strong ties to the OHL. I'm not quite sure what the early commit does for him, because I see him as being on the radar of several top NCAA and major junior programs. I wonder if this is the new future with the NIL rules; commit early somewhere and demand a bigger payday in NIL deals when you sell yourself to the bigger programs.

Comment

Jonathan Morello out of the St. Michael's Buzzers of the OJHL committed. 6'1, 16 years old. 16 points in 24 games so far this season. Likely a 2025.

Comment

Jonathan Morello out of the St. Michael's Buzzers of the OJHL committed. 6'1, 16 years old. 16 points in 24 games so far this season. Likely a 2025.
                              Just watched a few highlight reels. He seems to have good puck handling skills for a young player.

Comment

Originally posted by dano View Post

Just watched a few highlight reels. He seems to have good puck handling skills for a young player.
                                He plays on the same team Martino played for before he made the jump to the USHL.

Comment

Working...
                                X