Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Recruits

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2023 Recruits

    I would assume Damien Gardner is in this group, and maybe Gillespie both Forwards Omaha Lancers.
    2013 Pick to Click Champion

  • #2
    Originally posted by Drew View Post
    I would assume Damien Gardner is in this group, and maybe Gillespie both Forwards Omaha Lancers.
    Hopefully the coaching staff gets them out of the $hit storm in Omaha..... Very bad culture, USHL and USA hockey stepping in.

    Comment


    • #3
      Neither player is doing all that well. Gillespie 13 games 2 goals 1 asst.

      Gardner only 7 games 2 goals 0 asst.

      Maybe it is because they are younger than most of the other players.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
        Neither player is doing all that well. Gillespie 13 games 2 goals 1 asst.

        Gardner only 7 games 2 goals 0 asst.

        Maybe it is because they are younger than most of the other players.
        Because of the disaster with the Omaha Lancers franchise, Gardner left the program and is Playing with Warroad HS in Minn.
        2013 Pick to Click Champion

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Drew View Post

          Because of the disaster with the Omaha Lancers franchise, Gardner left the program and is Playing with Warroad HS in Minn.
          Many stud MN HS kids play USHL until the HS season starts, then play HS and return to the USHL once the HS season is complete. It's a win-win situation for everyone.
          CCT '77 & '78

          Comment


          • #6
            Braydon Beahm has commited today. He may be 2022-23 or 2023-24.

            Comment


            • #7
              17 years old, 6'3" 193 lbs 12 points in 22 games 6 g 6 ast

              Comment

              Working...
              X