No announcement yet.

Clarkson Women's Hockey 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word is we have a Forward and Goalie coming in off the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by BackyardIce View Post
      Word is we have a Forward and Goalie coming in off the portal.
      Your guess is as good as mine right now although I guess you know who it is??. If not, see the women's list and take a guess.

https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/
      Vicb

Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
      If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

Your guess is as good as mine right now although I guess you know who it is??. If not, see the women's list and take a guess.

https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/
        I have an idea on a goaltender, way too many forwards to choose from. Gotta be a big name?

Comment

Hoping they make it public soon. I don't really want to reveal before they are ready or in case something changes. The players I am hearing are a WCHA goalie and an ECAC forward. Not sure if there are any more in the mix, but I haven't heard of any at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

I have an idea on a goaltender, way too many forwards to choose from. Gotta be a big name?
            tOSU? Why not?
            CCT '77 & '78

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

tOSU? Why not?
              Braendli or Chobak are what I'm down to.

Comment

I'm hearing the forward out of the portal is Colgate's Darcie Lappan.

Comment

My hope is Nuebauerova of Colgate. Best of the ECAC forwards I saw on the portal list.

Comment

I'm also hearing Dominique Petrie from Harvard is coming to Potsdam. Lappan & Petrie are almost confirmed, waiting on the WCHA goalie announcement.

Comment

Hadn’t heard the Lappan rumor if that tells you anything 😜

Comment

I don’t think Nuebauerova is actually in the portal. It has her entering last August, but she played with Colgate this year.

Comment

Holly Gruber is the WCHA goalie we are picking up from Duluth. Finished 1 game as a freshman.

Comment

For those of you that follow the Division 1 Women’s forum on USCHO, wtf is a Fighting Nurse?

Comment

Originally posted by Josey Wales View Post
                              For those of you that follow the Division 1 Women’s forum on USCHO, wtf is a Fighting Nurse?
                              Clarkson College in Omaha, Nebraska is a nursing school. After our last title, the LA Times attributed the win to Clarkson College, not Clarkson U
                              CCT '77 & '78

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Clarkson College in Omaha, Nebraska is a nursing school. After our last title, the LA Times attributed the win to Clarkson College, not Clarkson U
                                That explains it! I won’t wonder anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X