Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarkson Men's Hockey 2022-2023

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CheelFaithful92 View Post
    I talked to several of the guys last night at St. Larry’s having a drink. Callin told me that he and Underwood are indeed coming back. Jack said he’d love to come back but it’s not happening.
    Well I just noticed Underwood's name in the portal.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

      Well I just noticed Underwood's name in the portal.
      Interesting. Callin said he would be back for sure and when I said that we had heard Underwood too, he said he thought so as well. One of the 2 goalies told a CU employee today on campus that he is entering the transfer portal, we will see soon enough. Too bad.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

        Well I just noticed Underwood's name in the portal.
        How do you see the portal?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by NCNYHockey9 View Post

          How do you see the portal?
          https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/
          (I don't have access to the actual portal, but a guy on Gopher Puck Live does, and he puts the names there)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

            https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/
            (I don't have access to the actual portal, but a guy on Gopher Puck Live does, and he puts the names there)
            Anyone see a player Tech should grab? Personally like to see us get Pickering from SLU. You put him with real players he will put up some great points. However, I don't see it happening.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ndlax View Post

              Anyone see a player Tech should grab? Personally like to see us get Pickering from SLU. You put him with real players he will put up some great points. However, I don't see it happening.
              Can always look into Lindenwood. They are looking for D1 experience as they enter D1 next year. Pickering or Jankowski would be great. A guy like Collins in my opinion would fit in at Lindenwood, but I don't think a powerhouse will pick him up. So few points in 4 years isn't going to get you to a powerhouse like say Mankato or Duluth, etc. The Saints did pick up Tomas Mazura from Providence.
              Last edited by LetsGoTech16; 03-30-2022, 04:51 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                I can confirm Mucitelli is in the portal.

                Comment


                • #23
                  On 3/30/22 Mucitelli is listed on the Portal which you can see in hot link in post from ndlax yesterday.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Duber's kid, Zach, entered the portal from RPI. Very solid, we should bring him home.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      As of 3/31 in the Men's Portal (from gopherpucklive.com)


                      CONFERENCE # IN PORTAL
                      Atlantic Hockey (10) 37
                      Big 10 (7) 9
                      CCHA (8) 24
                      INDEP (3) 13
                      ECAC (12) 39
                      HE (11) 44
                      NCHC (8) 16
                      TOTAL 182
                      ECAC SCHOOL # IN PORTAL
                      Brown University 5
                      Clarkson University 4
                      Colgate University 4
                      Cornell University 1
                      Dartmouth College 1
                      Harvard University 1
                      Princeton University 3
                      Quinnipiac University 4
                      Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 7
                      St. Lawrence University 3
                      Union College (New York) 4
                      Yale University 2
                      TOTAL 39
                      Last edited by vicb; 03-31-2022, 03:25 PM.
                      Vicb

                      Fan of the 2014 , 2017 & 2018 NC$$ Women's Div I Hockey National Champions http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif
                      If Union can do it, why can't CCT http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/cor...om/lgtanim.gif

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by vicb View Post
                        As of 3/31 in the Men's Portal (from gopherpucklive.com)


                        CONFERENCE # IN PORTAL
                        Atlantic Hockey (10) 37
                        Big 10 (7) 9
                        CCHA (8) 24
                        INDEP (3) 13
                        ECAC (12) 39
                        HE (11) 44
                        NCHC (8) 16
                        TOTAL 182
                        ECAC SCHOOL # IN PORTAL
                        Brown University 5
                        Clarkson University 4
                        Colgate University 4
                        Cornell University 1
                        Dartmouth College 1
                        Harvard University 1
                        Princeton University 3
                        Quinnipiac University 4
                        Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 7
                        St. Lawrence University 3
                        Union College (New York) 4
                        Yale University 2
                        TOTAL 39
                        Man, 7 from RPI. That (might) put them 2nd for most players in the portal behind St. Thomas (8)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

                          Man, 7 from RPI. That (might) put them 2nd for most players in the portal behind St. Thomas (8)
                          Any idea what is going with RPI? that seems like a very high number.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Bill'70 View Post
                            On 3/30/22 Mucitelli is listed on the Portal which you can see in hot link in post from ndlax yesterday.
                            If Mucitelli gets picked up, I bet Croteau will come in. He is the last option (unless we pick someone up in the portal)

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              You got all these players with an extra year of eligibility. This past season, there were no limits on scholarships. Next year, it’s back to normal. I would guess that the majority in the portal just have the bonus year left.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                One of the Jackson twins seems to have found more success then the other, assume they’re a package deal but I’d take Ty. The kid from Alaska Henbrant is an absolute speedster, he’d be a good add, along with Chayse Primeau from Omaha, Jackson Pierson from UNH, Will Caverley from RIT, are all coming off good years. Pickering would be a fine add but I don't see that being a possibility. Artem Shlaine with 3 years of eligibility provides some intrigue, 5th rounder of the Devils in 2020. Majority of what I'm seeing in the portal are guys with little to no playing time/little to no statistical impact. Linden from RPI never stood out to me but did have 20 goals and 19 assists, again I doubt that's a possibility. Defensively there a few potential solid additions for sure, I think two of the bigger names here are Bavaro from Bentley and Daschke from Miami, the Krygier brothers would be interesting from Michigan State, Ty Farmer from UMass, Antti Virtanen from Alaska, TJ Lloyd from BGSU, Buckley and or Gotz from Michigan Tech, Berger from UConn, Vinnell from Merrimack, McDermott from Colgate and I'm sure a few I'm missing but these are the ones that stood out to me. Many more will be added to the portal too as the we move onto the spring and into the summer, our 4 portal entries are completely logical and I wish them nothing but the best, I'm good with Haider being the guy and hope the defense shapes up in front of him next season.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X