Clarkson Men's Hockey 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post

Only confirmed NC dates so far. Should be @MTU x2, atleast @Canisius for 1, Merrimack & UNH in Potsdam, etc. I doubt we see Fairbanks again this year, and I doubt Wisconsin will be in Potsdam for 2.
    I messed up Lake Superior State, Michigan Tech & LSSU are coming to Potsdam & Canton in 2023-24 & 2025-26. We play 2 at Michigan Tech in 2024-25. We still have every weekend in October open, waiting for schedules to drop.
    Last edited by LetsGoTech16; 05-07-2022, 09:48 PM.

Comment

The Alaska Fairbanks schedule is out and we aren't on it so that's a no go.

Comment

I'm hearing we have a Senior goalie coming in from the ECAC, and I think it's gonna be Dylan St. Cyr from Quinnipiac. Only ECAC goalie in the portal with 1 year left of eligibility.

Comment

Got a question about how the transfer portal works. If a player enters the portal and no team picks him up, can he go back to the team he left? It's not a situation with Clarkson since Underwood landed at Michigan State and Mucitelli is heading to Maine, but just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by David Techer View Post
            Got a question about how the transfer portal works. If a player enters the portal and no team picks him up, can he go back to the team he left? It's not a situation with Clarkson since Underwood landed at Michigan State and Mucitelli is heading to Maine, but just curious.
            Depends on the school, but generally the school is not obligated to take you back.
            CCT '77 & '78

Comment

New coach should be announced monday, Towns will be moved up to associate.

Comment

Stg Cyr is heading to Michigan State

Comment

Everyone, I have 2 game worn jerseys I am looking to sell, I’d rather them go to a Clarkson fan.. they are both home whites from 2019-2020, although they wore white on the road often that season. Both show excellent wear and both have nameplates(unattached but included). 44 Anthony Callin, and 17 Zach Tsekos.. pm me if you’re interested.

Comment

New coach should be announced monday, Towns will be moved up to associate.
                    sounds like we are going back to the AIC fishing hole!

Comment

Cory Schnieder is the new assistant coach.
                      https://clarksonathletics.com/news/2...ant-coach.aspx

Comment

Cory Schnieder is the new assistant coach.
                        https://clarksonathletics.com/news/2...ant-coach.aspx
                        Touchdown!!
                        Oops! Not that Cory.

Good hire
                        CCT '77 & '78

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Touchdown!!
                          Oops! Not that Cory.

Good hire
                          Why in your opinon is this a good hire? I'm not disagreeing with you, I trust Casey and staff but just wondering inputs.

Comment

Today's WTD sports page has an article on the hiring of New Assistant Coach. Interesting that nothing from the Ass't Coach in the article. Maybe we should try to reach out and get some quotes insight into him when the "Beat Writer" for CU Hockey has an article.

Comment

Originally posted by ndlax View Post

Why in your opinon is this a good hire? I'm not disagreeing with you, I trust Casey and staff but just wondering inputs.
                              My son, who used to coach in college, knows him.
                              CCT '77 & '78

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

My son, who used to coach in college, knows him.
                                Awesome! But was hoping for some insight on accomplishments, league connections etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X